Preserving your wedding memories will ensure you don’t face disappointment down the road in the event that technology somehow fails (as we’ve all learned the hard way, one time or another).
Most couples choose to purchase digital files of their wedding images and many also decide to purchase an album too. There are some key things to consider for both of these options.
- An album will preserve your memories and act as an insurance policy.
- An album is a gorgeous way to display and share your wedding memories with friends and family.
- The albums ABP offers are archival quality and can be passed down as a family heirloom for generations.
- I exclusively offer Leather Craftsmen Custom Flush Mount Albums.
- Imagine how you would feel if you lost all your wedding images because you failed to back them up properly. You are responsible for transferring your images as technology advances.
- Technology fails, becomes outdated, and also eventually becomes obsolete.
- We always have good intentions but as time gets away from us, we forget and never get around to doing what we had planned.
- Be sure to back up your images on an external hard drive or put them in the “Cloud” via Google Drive or Dropbox. This will save you frustration and time in the event your media fails in the future.