Since I’ve written several posts about tips for beautiful wedding photos, I thought today would be a great day to come up with a compilation of all these tips and share them with you.
As a Chicago wedding photographer, there are many different variables to take into consideration to be sure my clients have the best experience EVER. Lighting, locations, and traffic are just a few things I’m thinking of when helping my clients with their wedding photo timeline. These things are a few of what makes a city wedding unique. I’m even more thankful when there’s a wedding planner onboard to make sure everything comes together as it should.
The following posts contain TONS of tips for making sure your day goes off without a hitch, and that your photos turn out awesome!
- When interviewing potential wedding photographers, be sure to ask them the questions you find here.
- Be sure to learn the benefits of doing an engagement session. (Hello super amazing time to have a no pressure “practice” session with your photographer before the big day!!)
- Be sure to plan out the wedding day timeline with the help of your photographer and planner.
- Decide if an “unplugged” wedding is right for you.
- Everyone wants gorgeous wedding prep photos… Learn ways to make sure they happen here.
- Determine whether or not a “first look” is for you…This may be a great way to reduce stress and capitalize on the time you have with your photographer.
- Knowing what to expect from your photographer should alleviate any stress the day of. Find out how I work on a typical wedding day, here.
- Make sure you know your options for preserving your wedding memories. I would HATE to see you lose them!
- Learn these 7 common mistakes couples make… So you can avoid them 🙂
I hope you found this post helpful… If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments and I’ll respond asap. What is your biggest concern regarding your wedding photos?
If you’re looking for a wedding photographer and think we’d be a good fit, drop me a line and lets chat!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: